Friday 29 May 2015

Pokemon UK National Championships are this weekend

And I can't go *sigh*

Unfortunately due to having been unemployed for the last 5 months, my money situation is too tight for me to afford train tickets to Manchester, plus a hotel room for the weekend.

This basically means I'll be spending most of Saturday and Sunday glued to whatever live feeds I can find (Nugget Bridge are normally best for these) in order to watch the progress of those friends of mine who are competing. I've got high hopes for my friend Dion, who's narrowly missed out on Top Cut a few years in a row now.I'm hoping this is his time to shine.

Of course I'd rather be there myself with my finely crafted anti-meta team, but such is life. Hopefully I'll be able to get to some Premier Challenges before 2015 runs its course.

No comments:

Post a Comment